Placing an Order
1. Select an item, choose your size and add it to your basket. You can then choose to continue shopping or to process order.
2. If you would like to process your order you can do so by either registering or checking-out as a guest.
3. Choose whether you would like to ‘Click and Collect’ your order or have it delivered via your chosen delivery method.
4. Select a payment method: Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Mastercard Debit, or PayPal.
5. Confirm the order
6. You will receive an email confirming your order.
1. Enter your registration details in the fields indicated and press submit.
2. To add your address, simply enter your house name/number and postcode. If you do not have the postcode just enter your house name/number, street and town. Press 'find address'.
3. You will now see your full address on screen. If it is correct press 'continue'. If it incorrect you can either edit the fields displayed or go 'back' or start again..
1. Go to ‘My Account’ adjacent to the shopping basket.
2. Enter your email address and password.
3. If you have forgotten password, click ‘Forgotten Password’ and your password hint shall appear.
You can pay for your order securely online using Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Mastercard Debit, or PayPal. We do not accept American Express.
Please go to our Delivery & Returns section for more information.
Changing and Order
An order cannot be changed once placed. The order has to be cancelled and then placed again. See below with regards to cancelling the order.
An order can be cancelled whilst it is in the ‘Paid’ or Processing’ status. (This can be found by logging into your account and going to the ‘order history’ page).
The order must be cancelled by going to the ‘Contact Us’ page. Please provide your order number and which item(s) you would like to cancel. A full refund will be provided.
We cannot cancel an order over the phone.
If the order is at the ‘Dispatch’ status, the order can no-longer be cancelled.
Goods can be exchanged within 28days of purchase, however the cost of returning the item(s) and the cost of delivery of the exchanged product(s) will be paid for by the customer. If the goods are brought to the store then can exchanged with no additional cost. Goods must have all original packaging/labels attached, unwashed and odour free for the exchange.
The status of your order can be seen if you log into your account check the status of your orders.
Please refer to our size guide if you are unsure of your sizing.
If this is still not sufficient please call 01707 263909 for further assistance.